- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Jade Path TCM Clinic16220 Frederick Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
(in medical building on the corner of Shady Grove and Frederick)
- Acupuncture and the Small Intestine
- TCM for Summer Heat
- In Summer, Nourish Your Heart
I came to Jade Path when my baby was in the breech position at 36 weeks and nothing else seemed to be turning her. I tried EVERYTHING! At first, I had trouble believing that acupuncture would be the method that finally worked. However, within 2 days after my appointment, the... Read more »
My name is Marlene. I am 80 years old. Recently, while getting out of my car, I fell onto the pavement. I landed on my right side. xrays showed no broken bones but the pain was severe in my leg, hip and knee. After two weeks of pain medication and... Read more »
It all began one evening when I injured my right shoulder. I could barely raise my arm above my head the next day, and I was unable to work for almost a week. I work as a physical therapist assistant, so my occupation calls for a heavy volume of typing... Read more »
The doctor has a warm demeanor and spent a good amount of time talking with me about my pain, asking questions and then telling me the goals of the first session. Because this was my first session she was careful to keep checking with me to see if the needles... Read more »
I had a great visit and the doctor is fantastic and knows exactly what she is doing.
Brenda J., great beside manner was last modified: April 16th, 2019 by Haiyan
She is very knowledgeable about both western medicine and TCM and how the two can work together as well as when they can’t. She is also very intuitive ! As a medical professional myself, I appreciate all of her knowledge.
(Maryann C.) Very Knowledgeable was last modified: December... Read more »